Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Vitamins for the Mind by Jim Rohn

Values by Jim Rohn

The major value in life is not what you get. The major value in life is what you become. That is why I wish to pay fair price for every value. If I have to pay for it or earn it, that makes something of me. If I get it for free, that makes nothing of me.

All values must be won by contest, and after they have been won, they must be defended.

Don't sell out your virtue and your value for something you think you want. Judas got the money, but he threw it all away and hung himself because he was so unhappy with himself.

Values were meant to be costly. If it doesn't cost much, we probably wouldn't appreciate the value.

Count the cost first. Don't pay too big a price for pursuing minor values.

No comments:

Post a Comment